09-29-2011 03:26 AM
How do i rollback a bios upgrade installed using the hp tools (Support Asistant report 68CCU Ver F.12) ? Elitebook 8440p - Win 7 (64 Bit) BIOS update applied last Wednesday. Laptop will not load decryption screen when docked, when undocked I can get as far as logging in, but as soon as the desktop loads the screen goes blank, disk activity continues, caps lock and num lock keys work, I have used Windows in Safe Mode to rollback to the restore point taken before the update, but I still have the problems, so need to rollback to the previous BIOS or a newer one that works !
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot