01-02-2017 02:57 PM - edited 01-02-2017 03:01 PM
I have been faced with quite a frustrating computer/ battery problem. You see my computer does not turn on, that is unless it is plugged in with my charger in which case it will it will turn on. However, when I click on the bottom right-hand corner battery symbol it will provide me with the statement saying, " Plugged in not charging". On top of this, I did check the battery status on my computer, it provided me with the information that my computer battery is, "Ok", however, needs charging.This leads me to wonder is this a battery problem or an AC Adapter problem.
01-02-2017 03:37 PM
Welcome to the forum Cheesy_Parekh.
If you want to thank and if it has been useful press the "Like" icon, if the problem has been solved you can press "Accept as a solution", likewise someone else who has the same question or problem can use this solution .
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot