11-02-2013 06:47 PM
11-03-2013 05:50 AM
You took the same hard drive out and put it back in? It appears your hard drive has crashed and needs to be replaced. We can help further with that once we know the model number. It is not as expensive or difficult as you fear.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot