cancel
Toshali Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Extension of warranty

I have purchased my HP laptop in Oct 2014.Its 1 year warranty has expired.How can I extend its warranty period?How much do I need to pay for extension?
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
2840 2757 184 356
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Extension of warranty

Hey @Toshali

Thanks for stopping by! Here on the HP Support Forums, you have access to many community members with solutions and suggestions to help. I understand that you are wondering how you can extend your warranty or get information about warranty packages. 

Please use the following link to create yourself a case number:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect
Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
Step 4. Scroll down and click on: HP contact options - click on Get phone number

Case number and phone number appear.

They will be happy to assist you immediately.

If you feel this post has helped you, could help others joining in and looking for a solution or you just want to say cheers, please click the Accept as Solution button and/or the Thumbs Up

Let me know how this goes. If you require further assistance, I would be more than happy to continue to help! 

Have a great day!

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation