Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Graphic Drivers....

HP 15 TS Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello, here lately, I been trying to update my Graphic Drivers, and I'm at my wits end right now. I've tried just about EVERYTHING other than completely uninstalling my Drivers completely and re-installing a new one. The thing is though, with each one that has been recommended to me by Intel, and other sources, I either get the message "the driver being installed is not validated for this computer" or "This computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements" or something along those lines on that second one. I already tried downloading some off of HP's site too, to no avail. Am I just S.O.L?

Computer Specs:

Operating System: Windows 10 home 64-bit
System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
System Model: HP 15 TS Notebook PC
Processor: Intel Core i3-4010u CPU @1.70GHz

As for the display chip or whatever it is, all it says is "Intel HD Graphics Family" and nothing else.

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
5851 5351 347 626
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Graphic Drivers....

Hello @sfogle54,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand that you are having an issue with the Graphics Drivers, and wanted to assist you!

In order to help, you would be able to provide me with the Product Number of the notebook?  Here is a link you can use that will help you find your Model and Product Number:
How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?

In the meantime, you can try uninstalling the Graphics Drivers, and then restart the notebook.  This should allow the system to install compatible drivers.  Let me know how it goes.

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!

Have a great day!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation