03-26-2017 03:49 AM
My current graphics card is of amd 2 GB and i want to replace it with amd 4 gb
03-26-2017 05:46 AM - edited 03-26-2017 05:47 AM
No sorry the video chip is soldered to the motherboard and there is no video "card" to remove and upgrade.
There is an alternate motherboard for your model with 4 gig video but the cost of swapping motherboards would be very high.
If this is "the Answer" please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot