02-02-2011 01:27 PM
The pen for this tablet functioned properly for about a year before it was brought in with issues. We have changed the motherboard twice, screen twice, hard drive once, and reimaged the machine with both XP and win7. We have also installed and uninstalled all of the drivers from HP and Wacom's websites, and configured the pen through the control panel. Putting the hard drive from the broken machine into a functioning machine causes the functioning machines pen not to work as well, although there is nothing wrong with the hard drive. The pen works on other tablets but continues not to work on this machine.
Any suggestions on this issue? Does this sound like it is going to be hardware or software related? As we have changed basically everything hardware and software-wise, we are pretty much at a standstill!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot