01-02-2011 01:25 PM
When I turned on my computer today, the scroll lights and wireless LAN light were on but when I touch them to adjust volume, etc. they do not respond. Have I locked something that can be undone? HELP!
01-02-2011 02:43 PM
This sometimes helps.
Shut down the PC, remove the AC Adapter and then remove the battery. Now hold the power button down for a good 30 seconds. Replace the battery, plug in the AC Adapter and start the PC.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Windows Insider MVP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot