Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Malik3 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to charge envy x2 detachable keyboard without tablet

HP Envy x2 Detachable
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi guys,

I have wireless (detachable) keyboard+mouse of envy x2 laptop which i want to use with some other laptop (using its bluetooth interface) but unable to charge it as envy x2 laptop was lost month back, is there any dock, desktop or c-type charge to charge this detachable keyboard+mouse. I have attached picture for better understanding.

Looking forward for valuable response

RegardsIMG_20160826_021832_609.JPG

1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1898
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to charge envy x2 detachable keyboard without tablet

Hi @Malilk3,

Welcome to the HP Forum! It is a fantastic site to find information, tips, and suggestions. For you to have the most rewarding experience please review the HP Forums Guide. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More  What is your precise model of Envy x 2? HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?.

I grasp that you lost  the tablet portion of your Envy x2 and  would like to know if you could use the base with another laptop via Bluetooth. As the power port is only on the tablet, I do not believe there is an alternative method to charge the base.

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for. Also, clicking the Thumbs Up” below is a great way to say thanks!  

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation