01-01-2013 02:20 PM - last edited on 04-19-2016 12:10 PM by OscarFuentes
I have 4540s, Win 7 and I want to disable the "Fn". I want to use the function keys without "Fn" key. http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02035108 is the solution but in the older BIOSes. How to do this in the new BIOS (with mouse)?
01-17-2013 07:20 AM
However, Probooks are enterprise level and have a very different BIOS setup than consumer models that I am not too familiar with. I have a different product that is also commercial and the ability to disable action keys is missing on mine. A quick search of the consumer forums seems to indicate that this ability is missing on commercial products, but the consumer users may not be aware of how to do this on a probook.
You might get a better answer in the commercial support forums.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot