Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am quite taken aback by the dismal level of service from HP. I had posted a post on this forum a while back which is pasted below. I have got several private messages from Hp thereafter but no resolution. I was told to take my Laptop to an Authorised Service Center which i did on the 14th of October 2019- I have not heard back from them since even though i have sent multiple reminders. Firstly I am troubled by a defective battery in your laptop and thereafter your team just keeps me hanging to have the battery replaced and the issue sorted out. I am the decision-maker for the purchase of atleast 15 PC's annually. If this is the level of service expected from HP- We will need to take our business elsewhere. 

My earlier Post:

20 month old HP Pavilion x360 Convertible Z4Q58PA#ACJ battery has swollen and is lasting 10mins

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.