Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Puffybutt2
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

I am having problems with AC power adapter after new recalled cord was sent

HP Recommended

I am being passed around 10x now with no resolution. I would like a number to a manager for help. I received a new power cord due to recall and now my ac adapter does not work. It worked fine before the new cord. Please direct me to a person that will be able to resolve this. Manager only.

Thanks,

Gina

4 REPLIES 4
visruth
Level 15
13,019 12,958 1,700 3,966
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is not official HP technical support

This is a peer-to-peer public support forum

HP has no official presence here.

I'll try to escalate your specific issue to the concerned in HP.

Keep an eye over this thread.

0 Kudos
MuthuSarkan
Level 4
Level 4
146 144 9 23
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello puffybutt,

Could you check the link you will got some information about your issue

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04404446

Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
oskrchang
Level 2
Level 2
7 7 1 2
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Gina, in this case this is not official HP technical support, however if you require to speak with one of  our managers heres the Technical support number 1-800-334-5144 for you to get in contact with them.

Though I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution

0 Kudos
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,846 324 972
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Puffybutt2

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation