03-10-2011 01:00 AM
Hi, my laptop won't turn on even when it's plugged in.
When I plug it in the transformer feels warm like it's in use but I still cannot power up the laptop. There is no light at the port signifying that my laptop is plugged in. The battery is dead as well because I depleted it yesterday. ): I tried troubleshooting via some online methods (holding the power switch down for 30 seconds then plugging it in, checking the powerpoints, etc) but they don't work.
My laptop model is a dv6-1206TX, running on Windows Vista 32bit.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot