AReiser
5 3 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Motherboard replace

HP pavilion 17 amd a8
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, i got some problems with my notebook motherboard and it needs to be replaced, i just wanna make sure that im looking for the right motherboard model. My notebook is a HP Pavilion 17, amd a8 beatsaudio. I found these in amazon: https://www.amazon.com/762526-501-15-P-15Z-P-Motherboard-DAY22AMB6E0/dp/B01IY3ZTDM/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?...

and i wanna know if this one works for my notebook, thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Level 10
4,161 4,159 563 1,274
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Motherboard replace

Hello @AReiser,

There are muliple models in HP pavilion 17 Series.

Please reply to this post with complete Model and Product Number of your Notebook

Click the below link for a guide on locating this information:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

AReiser
5 3 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Motherboard replace

I can't see in my notebook some serial numbers or something like that, should i open it and look somewhere inside?

0 Kudos
AReiser
5 3 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Motherboard replace

opened it and just found in the motherboard the serial number: DAY22AMB6E0 REV: E, exactly how the one announced in amazon, it means its the right one?

0 Kudos
AReiser
5 3 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Motherboard replace

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation