Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

My Keyboard doesnt work properly. Especially unction keys

HP Recommended
HP Envy 15 notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hi All,

Good Day.

My keyboard keys are not functioning, Especially the function keys and along with those, delete, home, end, pgup and pgdn keys do not work. This has been very irritating and disturbing or halting my work.

I had tried to find solution for this online but was unable to.

Hope i get a solution here and be happy with my work again.

Regards,

REHAN

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
16,541 17,373 957 2,203
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @REHAN63,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! 

I understand you are having an issue with the computer not functioning with the desired FN buttons on your HP ENVY Notebook. You could follow this document for help with changing the FN functions.

Please let me know how it goes.

You can say thanks for trying to help by clicking the Thumbs Up below!

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

I went through your document. It was good but my doubt is that when my function keys are not working, how can i go into BIOS by pressing F10 keys.

I had tried to go to BIOS by pressing F10 during the boot up but F10 doesnt seem to work.

Regards,

REHAN

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
16,541 17,373 957 2,203
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi REHAN63,

Did you try to go to the BIOS?

Let me know.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation