05-25-2012 02:27 PM
Nope. What you got is what you are going to have. There is no place to put a new video card. The video function is on a chip soldered right into the motherboard. With laptops, you have to get what you need as far as video at the point of purchase.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot