Jd99 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Pavilion 23 aio stopped working suddenly while in use and now will not power up.

Pavilion 23 AIO C3S57EA#AzBU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

PC stopped working while in use. Will not reboot.

No light in power switch, no fan and only a brief flash of the power indicator beside the power cord when it is unplugged and reconnected.  

Power supply is working fine, output is stated voltage. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19004 18962 1239 1988
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Pavilion 23 aio stopped working suddenly while in use and now will not power up.

Hi @Jd99,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out :)

As I understand the computer is not turning on or is displaying only a black screen and the battery isn't charging either,

To provide an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

When you try to turn it on, do you hear the fan running? Or do you get any beeping noises/blinking lights? 

Was there any power failure/update/reset interrupted, recently?

Is your computer plugged directly into a wall outlet or is it plugged into a power strip?

In the meantime, let's try these steps here:

Perform a hard reset (Remove all cables from the AIO, hold the power button in for 30 seconds, reconnect the cables and restart the PC)

Please follow the steps suggested in the guided troubleshooter for - No Power or No Boot Troubleshooting - Click here

For more details, please click here

Please respond to this post with the result of your troubleshooting. I look forward to hearing from you. 

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.

If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation