Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: Problem on "Greater/Less-than sign" key

I've got the exact same issue! How did you solve it? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,068 21,032 1,390 2,242
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: Problem on "Greater/Less-than sign" key

Hi @ArgonQQ,

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for the First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

As I understand you are having issues with the Greater/Less than sign keys on your HP notebook. Don't worry I'll try my best to help you with this,

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Have you purchased this laptop from Italian store?

Is this a regular keyboard and greater/less than sign keys don't work?

I reviewed your post and see that you are also having the same issue as the previous user had. Just wanted to check if you have followed the steps suggested by the previous tech. If you haven't followed the steps, I would suggest you follow those steps and please do respond with the results of the troubleshooting for further assistance.

If you have followed the steps suggested and still having the issue, I would suggest you contact our HP phone support for available service options. If your product is out of warranty, please choose paid options to get the tech support number.

Please use the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect

Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone numberCase number and phone number appear.

They will be happy to assist you immediately.

Keep me posted for any other assistance,

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation