12-02-2013 10:11 AM - edited 12-02-2013 10:19 AM
Where can I purchase a replacement keyboard for my dv6 notebook? Product # A3E83AV. I found something online from the HP part surfer but there's no picture or anything to indicate if it's the proper part or not.
The reason for replacing the keyboard is because I have a few broken keys. Should I just order the keys separately and put them back on the keyboard? or just replace the entire thing?
12-02-2013 11:50 AM - edited 12-02-2013 11:51 AM
DV6t-7000 series? Backlit? Color and language?
What country do you live in?
Definitely better and easier and even cheaper to replace the whole keyboard, believe it or not.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot