12-20-2011 06:33 AM
My HP dv6628us Pavilion Notebook Vista 32 bit OS laptop PC has a keyboard software failure, none of the keys work at all (the USB mouse still works), specific error message for Standard PS/2 Keyboard (actual laptop keyboard, I do not have an external keyboard, I am using Microsoft Onscreen Keyboard to slowly type) is: "Device status: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged (Code 19)". I cannot find any applicable keyboard driver here on the HP download Website, where do I find a replacement driver for Standard PS/2 Keyboard?...
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot