06-18-2011 09:18 AM
I've noticed a yellow exclamation mark on my network called "Teredo tunneling pseudo-interface". First i decided to uninstall it thinking that maybe after i re-start my computer it would reinstall but that did not happen. So i decided to boot a system backup and my computer is back to normal but the T.T.P.I. still there with yellow sign "device cannot start (code 10)
So now i decided to just inactivate this.
Could someone please help me if i should fix this or just leave it inactivated? How important is this for my system and networking internet?
Please provide full details of all your knowledge about this.
Thanks for now!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot