05-20-2016 04:44 PM
I just want to know what could be causing this and if I can fix it on my own. I never had a problem like this before.
05-21-2016 11:31 AM - edited 05-21-2016 11:33 AM
Welcome to HP Forums!
I have read your post, and understand that your keyboard and touch pad stopped working randomly. I want to assist you in this matter.
You may consider updating the drivers of the keyboard and touchpad. Also please check if there are newer chipset driver and BIOS. You may enter the product number here to search the drivers.
Let me know if it helps.
Please click the thumbs up below to thank me for my efforts! If it help you to resolve the issue you are experiencing, please click the "Accept as Solution" so that others who may be having the same difficulty can find the answer more efficiently. Thanks for taking part in the HP Forums!
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot