Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Update on Touch Delays after Using Pen

Spectre X360 15.6 Early 2017
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The issue I'm inquiring about here has already been described in this post http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Spectre-X360-2017-Touch-Input-D...

BUT, I was wondering how this problem is going to be resolved. Will there be an automatic OTA update through windows update or will we have to download the update manually from HP's website?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 12
11,043 11,017 576 1,654
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Update on Touch Delays after Using Pen

The most-recent update on that other item states:

HP USA is aware of this issue and has been working on a firmware update to solve the problem, the firmware is expected to be released by the end of this April.

So, given that today is the first day of the second-half of April, I think that you should delete your item, and keep following that other item.  Maybe, append to it, so that you get notifications for any updates to that item, early in May.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation