03-20-2017 04:00 PM
Like many others, I cheated out on a graphics card (yes I can play things like guild wars 2, League of Legends, Hitman and others) but I was wondering if I could upgrade my graphics card for a HP pavilion 15-au-020wm
03-20-2017 05:48 PM
There are no graphics cards that can be easily removed and upgraded with a different one.
The GPU is soldered and integrated onto the motherboard.
The only way to upgrade the graphics would be to replace the entire motherboard with one listed in the service manual that may have better graphics.
This would probably cost as much as buying a new notebook with better graphics.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot