01-25-2017 08:46 AM
when i buy my laptop it was windows 8.some days ago i downgrade windows 8 to windows 7.i download all the windows 7 64 bit driver from hp official site.including graphic driver.but now i want to recent update verson graphic driver
1.(Radeon (TM) HD 7670M)
2.(Intel (R)HD graphics 4000)
plzz send me link where i download update verson those two graphic driver.
sorry for my bad english
01-25-2017 08:49 AM
I know its old but here is the explanation of the driver:
This package provides the AMD High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver and Catalyst Control Center for supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. For notebooks with switchable graphics modes, this package includes drivers for both graphics processing units (GPUs). Switchable graphics enable users to switch between a power-saving graphics mode (normally used under battery power) and a high-performance graphics mode.
This driver works with Windows 7 and switchable graphics. Other drivers will just cause you problems.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot