04-25-2016 01:26 AM
I am having hp pavilion 15 ab035TX model in which I want to upgrade my graphics card from 940m 2 gb to higher like 950m/960m/970m/950m 4gb even also 950m 4gb.is it possible to upgrade and if possible then can it from service centre of hp help me
04-25-2016 02:37 AM
It is a no, no, and no; you can't. Uprading video card on a normal laptop is from hard to impossible. And in many cases cost more $$$ than buying a new machine.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot