05-07-2012 01:56 PM - edited 05-07-2012 02:35 PM
hello, i have a HP 2000-369WM netbook. it has the AMD K14 2core processor and the HP 3577(socket FT1) motherboard.
i would like to know if i can upgrade this processor to a faster one and if so what processors will fit?.
if it cannot be upgraded, is there a motherboard upgrade that would support a better cpu ?
also if the motherboard swap is the only choice, can i switch to an Intel motherboard ?......and what other changes would i have to make to make this work ?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot