Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

certain keyboard keys not working - Pavilion Notebook 15-n270sa - glh01t-78w88d-mfpv6j-g01a03

Pavilion Notebook 15-n270sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, replaced failing hard drive successfully.    Certain keys, on the 'q' line stopped working.  Took keyboard off and checked connector - fine.  Put it back together - same keys not working.  Tried deleting keyboards/drivers and rebooting.  No luck.  Ran UEFI device check for keyboard.  Failed.  Failure code: glh01t-78w88d-mfpv6j-g01a03

Will it fix problem if I fit new keyboard and where can I get the correct model?  Thanks.  Typing with onscreen keyboard.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
17,747 17,730 1,296 2,008
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

certain keyboard keys not working - Pavilion Notebook 15-n270sa - glh01t-78w88d-mfpv6j-g01a03

Hi! @spelka

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues, with help from the community!

I understand that some of the keys on the keyboard has stopped working on your laptop.

Thanks for the failure ID, I did cross-reference the failure ID and found it is a problem with the keyboard.

Please get the keyboard replaced and your PC should be working fine.

Please find the part number for the keyboard below.

719853-031     Textured island style black finish for use in the United Kingdom 

Please get in touch with me if you have any queries.

Have a great day!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation