01-09-2014 08:45 PM
I have a Pavilion dm4-2015dx. When I left click a file on the desktop or wherever the file is, windows thinks I'm trying to delete the file. One left click on the file produces a pop-up window asking if I really want to delete the file. Then a bunch of the same popups show up and it is very hard to get rid of them.
I've updated BIOS, uninstalled and reinstalled the Alps touchpad drivers.
This behavior is the same whether I'm using the touchpad or an external mouse.
Now my keyboard cursor is jumping all over the place too while I type.
What can I do to fix this? I've searched everywhere.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot