Top Student
6 4 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

does open my notebook void warranty?

HP Envy 13 d010nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi I bought an HP Envy 13 about 3 month ago. Today I was with a friend with the same notebook and I realized that one of my two internal fan makes a strange noise, like there's something that hits the fan. My question is: can I open my notebook and check the fan status without void the official hp warranty?  Maybe replacing it with an original hp spare part.

I can't return the notebook because I need for working purpose. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 3302 178 336
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

does open my notebook void warranty?

Hi@Milite777,

Thanks for choosing HP Forums. Library for all sorts of solutions, tips and tweaks to your questions/issues.

To have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.

Have questions about warranty terms and conditions. Is that right?

I will definitely help you.

Follow the link below and call the phone support for warranty related queries.

http://hp.care/2bjG4nE

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation