Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Shalini2 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

keyboard types double characters

HP Pavilion-15 e007tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi,

whenever i press certain alphabets on my keyboard such as t then by default t5 is shown on the screen similarl for y-y6... and with a new numeric characters as well...

I've tried uninstalling the keyboard software but it didnt solve anything..the external keyboard is working fine..

I even got my keyboard replaced but that didnt work either...

once in a blue moon, it starts working fine fr a few days but then it goes back to not being normal...

please help me find the solution to this problem

1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
3798 201 431
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

keyboard types double characters

Hi @Shalini2,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I understand you are having an issue with the keyboard giving double letters. I will be glad to help you.

Please look at this post by Vidya,  Suddenly my keyboard is typing every letter twice

Please keep me informed of how things went. 

If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help you.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".
To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below! :)

Thanks.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation