IqraChoudhry Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

mute button light

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

mt mute button is working but it light ni not working i use hp convertable laptop for 1 year

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
2840 2757 184 356
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

mute button light

Hey @IqraChoudhry

Thank you for joining in on the HP Support Forums and Welcome! This is a great place to ask questions, find solutions and get help from others in the community! I read your post about the mute light not working and wanted to reach out to lend a helping hand! 

Have you tried to uninstall the Keyboard in the Device Manager? If not, please: 

• Go to the Device Manager.
  • Expand Keyboards.
  • Right click on the Keyboard.
  • Select Uninstall.
  • Restart the Notebook twice.

If that does not work, please try: 

• Going to the Device Manager.
  • Expanding Keyboards.
  • Right clicking on the Keyboard.
  • Selecting Update Driver Software.
  • Restarting the Notebook.

Have you tried doing a BIOS Update?

Please make sure that you are up to date on all of your drivers. If you do not have the HP Support Assistant already, you can download it from this link and do your updates that way, or you can go to the HP Drivers Website for your particular Notebook. 

Please do all of your Windows Updates as well. They can also help ensure that all of the proper drivers are set up on your Notebook. 

If you feel this post has helped you, could help others joining in and looking for a solution or you just want to say cheers, please click the Accept as Solution button and/or the Thumbs Up

Let me know how this goes. If you require further assistance, I would be more than happy to continue to help! 

Have a great day!

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation