08-29-2016 02:50 PM
Bought new notebook a month ago. Went to update windows 10 with ANNIVERSARY UPDATE and told by computer there is not enough memory to do it. There is nothing stored on computer to delete to gain memory! What can I do to get more memory? Thank You
08-29-2016 03:16 PM
The following link shows specs of your computer:
Probably you are talking about storage (ie HDD), not memory (ie RAM). It is a very basic computer, buy then forget, not upgradable in many ways. My suggestion: use the SD card to download files to it, then install from (not to) there.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot