Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I just reinstalled Windows 7 (64-bit) on my HP Pavilion dv7-2177cl Entertainment Notebook PC and I have one unknown device left, value ACPI\ENE0100 . The research I've done indicates that it is probably for the battery, but there are no battery drivers available for my machine and operating system.

I found one link in an old post where someone else asked a question about the same driver for another computer, but following it just gives me an error message on the HP site.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the driver you need for that device.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-75516-3&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...

Paul

HP Recommended

Thank you!

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

I realize that the original question was posted a LONG time ago, but my infrared device still isn't working after installing that driver. I tried removing the device completely and reinstalling it - no change. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

HP Recommended

Hello, for me i've found the driver in Vista Driver for Windows 7. The name is ENE CIR RECEIVER (SP41772).

Good road,

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.