12-28-2013 12:32 PM
I am trying to access the windows store on Hp pavilion touchsmart 15 notebook pc.
it shows the store bag and loading timer as normal but after a few seconds it goes to a screen that says network error or timed out.
i have checked all conections and i know internet working plus i can gain access to internet through explorer, just cant access the store..!!!!
Brand new laptop but did access when first used.
also - advised to update to windows 8.1 but no history of this laptop so could mess it up so not an option.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)