09-01-2016 09:24 PM
09-01-2016 09:54 PM
Machine has Windows 8.1 pre-installed:
The key is in the BIOS of your machine, please use the following tool to get it:
When run this tool, it produces a report, scroll down to Software Management section. Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 product key is in there.
You can also use the following tool to find out:
For other question: You can always try. No support from its homepage:
But our friends on this forum will help you.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)