mmkrzus Top Student
Top Student
6 3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Did not start correctly

Oh help! I am petrified to lise all my data. I haven’t backed up recently and do not want to lose all my data—I have many embroidery designs on my machine. I cannot lose them! I am getting all this same information. The machine went crazy. Why did it do this? I just cannot lose all my data. Isn’t there away to save everything but still reboot my machine? Why oh why did it do this??? Can I take it toa professional to save my dara??? Thanks! Marilyn

1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Professor Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
2279 2215 266 783
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Did not start correctly

Hello mmkrzus,

Please do not fret. We'll try our best to help. The files should be okay but there may be some corrupted system files.

Is this the screen you're seeing?

fix-pc-not-start-correctly-1.jpg

If so, please select Advanced options and then refer to System Restore.

fix-pc-not-start-correctly-11.jpg

Please select a time where the computer was once working fine. FYI there may be no options available.

If System Restore did not help, please select Startup Repair.

Let us know how that goes.

Regards,

Eddy

Hit the Accept as Solution if I solved your problem.
Hit the thumbs up to show appreciation!

While I will try my best to attend to the forum conversation, due to academic priorities, I may be unable to get back to your request or question. I apologize for any inconveniences and I appreciate any other experts or agents that may take over for follow-up discussions on my behalf...
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation