06-11-2014 04:19 PM
Just cleaned my laptops memorys and reinstalled windows on it. Everythig is working fine out the fact that I cant connect to internet with wire or wireless connection. I think it's the bios that are missing but I'm not sure (I'm reallly sucky with comupters) I've tried to install some bios/drivers from HP website but without success. So here I am with empty hands and an empty computer that I can't do jack**bleep** with asking for help.
Thanks for taking your time for reading and I would be forever greatfull for some help.
06-12-2014 04:21 PM
Hello snakalabama, welcome to the HP Forums.
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure, I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums, since this is a commercial product. You can click here for the link.
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)