02-01-2010 12:31 PM
For Netbook user with HP QuickSync installed. When setting up the software on the unit, you get to the EULA and cannot see the Accept or Deny buttons.
There is an issue on this release where if you increase the Font Size to make it easier to read what is on the screen to 125% the buttons are off the bottom of the screen.
To get around this Go to <Control Panel / Appearance / Display> and set the size back to 100% and hit Apply. You will be required to Log Off and log back on. When you are back on start HP QuickSync and run through the setup of the APP.
Once HP QuickSync is setup you can then go back and increase the display to 125%.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)