02-16-2017 12:49 PM
My HP Chromebook stopped working after it discharged. I plugged it in and charged it, it still did not come on. I pressed the refresh and power button at the same time...nothing, one after the other...nothing; I did make sure nothing was plugged in at the time. I left it alone for a day, when I opened it I saw the blacknees of the screen change from darker to more reddish, but still did not come on. There is no reset hole on my Chrome. Please HELP!
02-16-2017 08:23 PM
Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!
Are you getting a light when the charger cable is plugged into the Chromebook?
Here's a good page for troubleshooting issues like yours:
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!
If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)