01-09-2012 10:16 AM
I keep getting the popup 'Low disk space D:' after I tried to backup my files. It appears that I only have 8 GB of backup space and I'm wondering if this can be increased so that I can completely backup my files. I've tried deleting files from the backup disk but that did almost no good. Any help would be appreciated.
01-09-2012 07:06 PM
The D: partition is not designed to be used for backup of personal files. It holds the files for reinstalling your operating system and software. To backup personal files you really should look at getting an external USB hdd since a failure of the hdd in your laptop would result in losing the original files as well as the backups.
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)