Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I bought a new HP Laptop but it is already having errors?

HP Recommended
hp spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I do not understand what is wrong with my Laptop, it is 2 days old and is already having errors. I got this new HP Spectre x360. And i wanted to install Office 2016 on this laptop but suddenly it came up with many errors. So is it the problem with my Office 2016 file or the HP Spectre Laptop.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
9,686 9,594 777 3,597
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @akmalyousuf

Welcome to the HP Support forum. Thank you for posting.

Lots of computers nowadays come preinstalled with Microsoft Office 365 which is the cloud/service version of Office.

Are you sure it is not already installed on your PC as it is basically Office 2016 but if you attempt to install another Office version you may get errors.

Here is some general troubleshooting article for Office 2016 >> https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Troubleshoot-installing-Office-365-Office-2016-and-Office-2...

In order to receive specific help, you should post information about what exactly you did, how it did it and what errors you received.  Since this is software related issue and Microsoft specific product issue, you may also reach to Microsoft forums or Microsoft support agents .

Hope this helps

Your feedback and update are important. Click below on Accept As Solution and Likes+ icon if my comments helped or to say thanks
I am an HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** My location: Europe *** HP Expert - Volunteer
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation