Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP probook 645 g1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a 3f0 error and when i try to download windows from USB it says (xf remove disks or other media press any keys to restart i have pro book 645 g1 so i kinda of have a special boot up menu so if you have any solution tell me i actually need help and my laptop when it was working was like making the glass smelt it was overheating too badly then it gets me a black screen with nothing i can do with no cursor that is not my problem right now but hopefully after i fix this i would fix that i just thought i would say it if this brings and solution to you

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Zoyorax0 

You're mixing terms here --so let's get those straight so we're both talking about the same problems.

You don't download from a USB; you download from the Internet. 

You write to a USB stick or you read from a USB stick or you boot from a USB stick.  So, which of these are you actually doing?

If the USB stick contains Windows installation media, how did you create the USB stick?

Are you saying that as soon as you boot from the USB stick you are seeing a message that says to remove disks or other media? If so, either your PC is not reading it properly, or you did not create it properly.  You should try booting from the same stick in another PC to see what happens then.

If the laptop was overheating that much, then even if you DO get it working again, it is going to suffer a thermal crash which will most likely burn out the processor.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

It was kinda of helpful but i have downloaded windows from mobile then put it in USB because i have no other laptop and there is no other single file expect it in the USB maybe you mean this is the problem so i will try to get to my friend to download the windows from his pc 

But i don't think like this maybe fix it because it is the same that downloads from PC or mobile 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.