Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (54 Views)

My newly bought notebook is jammed at startup and loops same error

[ Edited ]
Product Name: Pavilion 15-cc100tx
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought my system at 25 of Sep and it was delivered to me at 27 of Sep I ran it and shutted down it but when I turned on it next day it was showing a black and blank screen. Then I contacted to technician support but al was wasted. They said me to recover it but I followed their steps but all waste. Then they said perform your pc fully reset then I followed their steps and the process was started but freezees at 42%. Then I got angry and frusted & disconnected the cal. Next day I contacted via chat support and explained same then they told me as same as technician team but at last we got failure. Then that person said that he will order installation disk for my pc and it will be delivered at my door. But 5-6 days past but I got nothing and my notebook is jammed. So I want to know theat order status which wa under the case id ([edited]) and order it fast. So i can unjamm my lapto which I need as my daily routine things. I hope you eill try to understand y problem and make the delivery of that installation disk faster,

Thankyou.

----------------By Mr. RS Kadyan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2 (38 Views)

Re: My newly bought notebook is jammed at startup and loops same error

@Kadyan

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation