Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
pavilion dv6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Времени доброго вам.

На ноутбуке HP стоит win10, хотел откатить до win7, но появляется такая проблема. Устанавливал через флешку. Прошу помочь, спасибо.

---------------------------------

Good time to you.

On the HP laptop is win10, I wanted to roll back to win7, but there is such a problem. Installed through a flash drive. Please help, thank you.

-------------------------------------

Shifting USB disk to be last..

Found 2 disk, set USB disk hd1

root (hd%RDSK%,0)

Error 22 : No such partition

q1InP1zPMsA.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@darth43vader

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

Are you trying to do an in-place RollBack from Win10 to Win7? If so, that can't be done.

Instead, you have to install Win7 booting from the install media.

Don't understand the message you are getting about the USB being changed to be the last disk.  I have a DV6, it was running Win7 and is now running Win10, and it boots fine from any bootable USB stick I use.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended
Installation was from the boot drive. In all cases except this, everything was successful. The process is as follows: 1 creating bootable USB flash drive 2 launch via bot menu or via BIOS 3 choice of installation win7 4 there is such an error.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.