04-11-2011 07:24 PM
is anybody out there running Protools 8 on the envy flawlessly, I can't even get mine to install correctly, and then I after try the "fix errors and then run older programs" it installs a Windows xp service pack 2 driver and then it will finish the installation but then once I start the program and plug my mbox up to it, it freezes or crahses instantly... you would think with this being a updated laptop that it would run smoothly or even install like the rest of my music programs! Please tell me what I am missing, also my protools is legit and I am the origimal purchaser and I'm running it on my desktop fine which I have windows 7 prodessionsal... on my Eny 14 i even wiped the drive clean and did a fresh insatll of Windows 7 Ultimate tonite and still no Luck!!! HP where you at??????
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)