cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Problem with overheating and a noisy fan.

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cw0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

It's a brand new laptop, almost a month. I bought it in Bruxelles, Belgium in Media Markt. I had one before , the same one as now but i had to return it because of the noisy fan and easy heating problem.

I waited for 6 days but the problem was the same so i went and asked to change and to buy a different one but still HP and now i have the same problem with this one. I talked with the people who work in Media Markt and they assured me that this one will not make the same problems but unfortunately it does and it makes me crazy and it doesn't make any sense because its a new one and i dont use application that will harm the laptop or use illegal programs? 

It's not supposed to be this noise and I don't know what to do and its not fair because i paid 555 euro and i dont trust the repair places because they can damage it even more.

Thank you, 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,360 12,338 1,169 2,478
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Lutvi,

Welcome to the Hp support forums and I have reviewed the post.

I will send you a private message to assist you with the next course of action. Check your forum private message box in the upper right corner next to the bell icon.

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
6 4 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please message me as well.

I have literally just bought this laptop, it's nice etc but it has a constant fan even when it has been on for a while.

Will this just be forever there or is there a way I can get rid of it?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The same is happening to me, i already went to the store and changed two times! but everytime the laptop has this anoying fan sound. I even think the last one has one even worse

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,068 21,032 1,394 2,309
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Muchop,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation