10-17-2016 07:26 AM
Hi, I own a HP Probook 430 g2.
There is a problem with audio out put when head phones pluged in.
Many times it doesnot provide audio on web or on an app. the video goes on an theres no audio.
I have to close thhe web browser or the app to recoonect to the audio out put.
I cannot do this all the time. Totaly stuck due to this. Not really happy with the product now.
PLease let me know how to solve it.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)