10-17-2016 07:14 AM
Hi, I own a HP Probook 430 G2.
Lately the touch pad pointer jumps right left on its own. I am not able to operate the pointer without mouse.
Tried various options, made a clean reset, updated drivers and then rolled back again, Turned of three finger drag and drop.
Non of it worked. Just don't understand is it a sofware or OS issue or is it my touch pad thats malfunctioning.
Please provide a solution on urgent basis, alot of work stuck due to this.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)