08-16-2016 04:10 PM
I want to restore my G60 to factory settings. It came preinstalled with Vista. Not sure if its 32 or 64 bit.
When I enter the recovery manager, the directions state to make sure the wireless connection is enabled. The computer button is red indicating the wireless connection is turned off. I press it, and nothing happens, it remains red.
I don't think the issue is the internet connection because if I boot up the computer normally I do get an internet connection.
Not sure if I should continue to the next step in the recovery manager or not since I don't appear to have an internet connection in there.
Help please. Thank you.
08-16-2016 05:18 PM
If it will allow you to continue with a system recovery then I wouldn't worry about the wifi, you'll be able to connect it up fine once the recovery is complete
*****click the purple thumbs up button to say thanks*****
*****If I solved your problem, help others by clicking accept as solution*****
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)